Treating your Innokin device with care is important in order to achieve a consistent vaping experience. Let’s start with setting up your new device for the first time.
- Remove the device from packaging, taking note of the included user manual and safety guide.
- Charge devise fully using the supplied Innokin charging cable.
- If your device uses replaceable coils, disassemble the atomiser and prime your coil by placing 2-3 drops of e-liquid on the wicking holes on the sides of the coil.
- Reassemble atomiser, ensuring a good seal.
- Fill atomiser with e-liquid and allow the coil to saturate (prime) for 10 minutes.
- If your device features variable power, set it to the low end of the recommended range for your coil.
- You’re now ready to vape! Gradually adjust the airflow and power settings of your device (where applicable) until you find a combination that provides a satisfying experience.
Please sign in to leave a comment.